Sunday, July 08, 2007

For A Good Time Call....

Yes, Sweet Center has a cell phone. If you haven't yet received a call from him, don't worry, I'm sure it's coming!
Grandma thought it would be a neat (super) early birthday present, so when she signed up for a new phone, she got the free phone assigned to him. She's covering his airtime.

Ah, the description of airtime is a bit out of his league. Sweet Center doesn't quite grasp that he's limited in the time he's allowed to talk on the phone. The original plan slated for him to share 900 minutes with Grandma. By day three, he had used over 350 and so she switched plans. We're trying to get him into texting (cuz itz free) and he really doesn't need to learn how to properly use the english language. Proper grammer is for sissies. U NO WHT I MEEN?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had I known he would actually call, I would've gotten him a phone a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG time ago. I would be more than happy to contribute $$s to Sweet Center's cell phone account. I've talked to the boy more in the last 5 days than I have in the last five months (not including visits). Best. Birthday Gift. Ever.