Monday, March 05, 2007

Rescued

Well, the weekend started out pretty normal. And then.....well, let me introduce you to the newest member of the family:



She was christened "Harley" in the middle of the pet store when we absolutely had to have a name for her collar. Sir Toots calls her "Harley Girl". She's 3 months old and is very sweet. Since I work from home, it was assumed that I could a majority of the house training. :) But, she's really Sweet Centers puppy. She slept with him last night and he absolutely LOVED it!

We have no idea what kind of dog she really is, some Blue Heeler mixed in with a little bit of something else. Hubba Hubba loves her and thinks that since he didn't get a say on Pep that it's fair that I was ganged up on and ended up with a new puppy. I don't really mind. She's adorable, and like kids, that will get you pretty far when you make a mess in the house.

Pep isn't really crazy about her, but he'll come around eventually. He's getting his monthly grooming right now and I'm sure that he thinks he's been shipped off for the netherland. I hope he comes around soon though, because it's getting a bit ridiculous to watch him run from the room when all 7lbs of Harley shows up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking dog!
When Max was a puppy he was afraid of Jeff & Amy's dog, Holly - even thou he was always taller & heavier.
Can't wait to meet her.
Randy

Anonymous said...

Aww...She's adorable! And now you're not the only girl in the house! Can't wait to meet her either.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I adopted a puppy a year ago and it is one of the best decisions I've ever made! Have a blast!