Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random Quote for the Day

Love is the Child of Freedom.
~from an old French song

I love this quote because it makes me think of all the people close to me that have allowed me to truly be myself over the years and how much I love them for that. By giving me the freedom to be myself, they have created an atmosphere of love.

Hubba Hubba's willingness to stand by and support me in all the phases and growing that we have been through over the years is certainly one of the key things that keep us together today.

My sisters willingness to smile and shake her head when I totally overstep my bounds.

The way my mother rolls her eyes and then just laughs at me when I continue to overstep my bounds.

How The Boys know that Mama is trying to be patient and love me in spite of my faults.

My dear friends who commiserate with me and then find a way to make me laugh in spite of myself.

My family and friends who know that despite my failings, I'm really trying. The Freedom to make mistakes and know that they will still come back around is liberating.


I only hope that I do the same.

No comments: