Friday, August 22, 2008

True Story

The scene: Target, aisle 9- cleaning supplies:

Sir Toots: oh, I have to go potty!

Me: Well, you should have gone with your dad and Sweet Center. They just left! Like 25 seconds ago. Seriously!

Sir Toots: Wait! oh, never mind, I stopped it.

me: ok....wait, what? how did that happen?

Sir Toots: You know your weiner? (hands cupped up like he's holding his weiner)

me: Yeah, I don't have one of those, but I know what you mean. I've seen one before.

Sir Toots: I just pulled it in! I didn't use my fingers! I pulled my weiner in my body and I didn't use my hand.

me: Wow, that's like magic!

Sir Toots: yep! and now I don't have to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can get him in some sort of traveling show...that's some sort of, um....talent? Or something.

Shell Bell said...

HOLY COW... ROFLMAO. Ummm can girls learn that trick? I have two that I think need to learn.