Monday, November 06, 2006

I missed Thursday Thirteen

For some reason, blooger lost this entry. It was originally posted on Friday, November 3, 2006.

Well, that didn't take long. I got it down for 2 whole weeks and then I missed a Thursday.

The list for the week is Friday Fifteen Things I Love about Sweet Center.


15) His excitement when he gets a 100 on a spelling test.
14) The generous way he shares everything with Sir Toots. Even when Sir Toots is being a stinker, his big brother always shares.
13) The look of total concentration on his face when he's playing video games.
12) The sound of his voice when he's reading a book for the first time out loud.
11) The way he barters and neogiates for everything!
10) How he always kicks the covers off at night. I can put them back on and yet they never stay put.
9) The way he plays with Sir Toots. So very kind. He once told some friends to be nicer to Sir Toots or they would have to go home.
8) The look on his face when I tell him to brush his teeth. You'd think I was telling him to go pull them out.
7) The sounds he makes when eating cereal. Slurp!
6) How brave he is when he gets his weekly allergy shot. One shot, each arm and no complaining.
5) The way his hair curls up and around his ears
4) The grin, oh gosh, the grin when he wants something really special. It lights up his eyes!
3) His hands. Big and yet small at the same time. They are so very lovely.
2) His snort when he really gets to laughing.
1) The way he curls up in my lap, still at nine, he loves to cuddle with Mama.

I originally meant to do a Friday Five and then I kept thinking of more things. He really is a magic kid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

won't be much longer and he won't be able to cuddle on that lap of yours...He will be as big as you are...
I could name 15 things I love about him too!
I especially love the way he comes up to me and holds my hand when we are walking together...and the grin when I smile down at him while we are walking! You are right, his eyes just light up!
And I love how sensitive he is about people....