Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Please allow me to introduce you to Ms. Maria!

This is the woman who will save my sanity! I feel like Wonder Woman today! And she did all the work!

Who is this woman who can invoke such a change in me you ask? Why, please look closely and you will see that she is the new miracle maker who cleans, polishes, and wipes down every surface in our dust bunny infested home! I believe she found a nook or cranny that I haven't seen since before we moved boxes into our home on Dec 23rd, 2004.

I am revitalized! I actually feel that I can accomplish all that is inked on the to do list with my name! No dirty toilets lurking in the back of my mind. No longer are they calling out my name and wondering at the injustice of staying dirty from the last visit of certain Boys who insist upon leaving a bit of themselves behind. No lost books behind the bed! I do believe that Sir Toots was as surprised as I was when he looked into his closet and saw the floor! The floor, I say! The carpeting and nothing else!

I feel that I must begin the search for a cape. After all, Wonder Woman was nothing without her cape. If I am to continue to feel that I can accomplish all my tasks, I must be properly attired. I actually finished the laundry, a major report for work, and started on my final paper for school. Yes, all today! I tell you, this is magic! or maybe just bliss. Yes, I definitely think bliss is the right word.

I must admit though, the cape may have to wait. Sweet Center asked if I could be Room Mom for his class next year. He got a bit screwed by this year's mom and so he's hedging his bets and hoping that I will give him a better shake. I definitely don't feel up to the task of managing 30 kids and all 9 holiday parties. Regardless of how clean my toilets are.

No comments: