Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Levity!

Yea! no fevers, chills or upchucking in the house! Well, except for Pep, and he's a dog so he's allowed to puke at random intervals and it doesn't mean he's sick. :) Everyone's off to school and work feeling as close to normal as they can after the sickness struggle from the last few weeks.

So, I bring you some fun for today's blogging pleasure: What's your favorite color?

See, the idea is that your favorite color tells something about your personality. Mine is red and I thought it was because I looked good in the hue. Actually it shows that I'm one of those instant gratification people. Red is the color of passion and thus I pursue things at high speed. yes, uhm, that's me. To a tee.

Sweet Center prefers blue, which is the color of charm and clarity. Well, I do say, he is charming! And the ability to space out. Yes, he is definitely able to do that.

Sir Toots likes orange, the color of emotional responses, and inner magnetism. Have you ever seen him make that face? The face that tells you exactly how he feels? Yes, well, he is definitely emo driven and has no problem drawing people in.

Hubba Hubba is such a stinker that his favorite color is black. For crying out loud, you ask, what does that mean? Well, it showcases a persons preference to hold back information. To stay mysterious. Hello! When did they meet Hubba Hubba? This man can go for days without sharing information. I have to use the same tricks on him that I use on The Boys to find out how his day was.

So, what about you? Follow the link and then let us know about your favorite color and what it says about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can never pick a favorite color. What does THAT say about me? The walls of my bedroom are an orangey-yellow. I tend to wear a lot of greens and blues (except when I work, then I'm all black-not by choice!), but I'm equally fond of reds and oranges. I don't look good in yellow, but I am drawn to its warmth. Lilacs are my favorite flower, and they're purple. White is about the only color I can say with clarity that I would not pick as my favorite. I like white, don't get me wrong, but white walls are an afront to my personality. Hmm. If I had to pick, I would pick the in between colors: the blue-green of aqua, the ever-changing colors of tropical waters, and the yellow-orange-red hue of a Tuscan villa, warm & earthy. Neither of these choices are on there, so I guess I'm an anomaly.

Shell Bell said...

Hmmmm, I'm all about the green baby... Says something about me I guess

Anonymous said...

I am also green. The sight says it is the color of love and acceptance. We are the "nice" people, the do-gooders, the be-gooders. We have warm hearts. Oh, & passionate love is buried under the integrity & honor.
Hmm...
Randy

Anonymous said...

I like most shades of blue but sometimes it is red that I go for!
Must be a mix of the charm and the instant gratification, huh?

I cand definitely see shell bell as a green baby..and Rnady too.

Mom