Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Growing Up

Sir Toots: I wanna stay 4 forever. Maybe 5, so I can do school. But not, 6 or 7 or 9.
Me: But, your brother made it through and he's doing fine. He had a lot of fun at age 6, 7, and now 9.
Sir Toots: yea....but I like 4. It's nice and you still kiss my feet because they don't smell like his.
Me: Well, that's true. (thinking that I have given this child a foot fetish at the tender ole' age of 4). But really, getting big is a good thing. You can do all sorts of things as you get bigger and stronger.
Sir Toots: But when I grow up I have to move out of the house and leave you. I don't want to leave you.
Me: (thinking that is the sweetest thing he's ever said.) But, sweetie, we all grow up and do things that we want to do for fun.
Sir Toots: Okay, but I'm coming back to live with you every now and then. I don't want to have too much fun!

4 comments:

Rudy Wellsand said...

NICE SITE!

Your Mar. 28th blog stated, "Dear God, let this man think that his son chose well in picking me..."

Since you bro't it up...

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com !

Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!

Anonymous said...

What????? An intruder???
HRH

mrsderusha said...

dude, that's so random. Please understand...I have 3 people who read this blog and you aren't going to increase traffic to your site by spamming mine.

Nice thoughts, though. 'preciate it. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. I did not know that you could actually read codes in the bible that control your destiny. I did know that "brought" is a word, where as "bro't" is not, and that "much more brighter" is improper english. Perhaps you should have studied you're readin' & writin' closer than you've apparently studied your bible. Oy with the poodles already.