Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ask not for whom the school bell tolls...

It tolls for me! I started on my master's tonight. After talking about it for frickin' ever I finally got my stuffing together and got accepted into a real program. Imagine that, the great university thinks I'm teachable. I have to admit it, I snicker at their naive willingness to open the great halls of education, but Look Out Baby, Here I Come! My first class and I didn't have my book!
Oh well, plenty of time to get those 300+ pages read by next Tues. No problem, right. I can fit it in between loads of laundry and work and getting the boys off to school and getting Sir Toots a Lot to soccer and fixing dinner and making sure Pep is fed. Oh yes, as I told Hubba Hubba when we really discussed school, I have time to do this. Just as soon as I'm done vacuuming the living room.

No comments: