Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not tonight dear, I have a headache

I do have a headache. I've had one for about 2 months. Continously for 2 months. It's quite annoying and has all but driven me mad with frustration. I take tylenol when I feeling it coming on for the day, but most days I wake up with it and then it's too late to stop the irritating hum behind my left ear for the day. Nothing seems to completely take away the pain. By the end of the day, my eyes are so tired they feel like calling a strike and shutting down until they get a better vacation package and paid benefits.

My poor boys have had to suffer under my mood swings and random forgetfulness along with me. Today I go to a neurologist. Who, I'm hoping, will look into my eyes and tell me there's no swelling in my head and that I need to lay off the diet coke. If not, then I'm sure there's all sorts of testing and random torture I can endure to find a cause.

Hubba Hubba is going with me to the doctor. He's just as sick of these headaches as I am and would really like to know that there's nothing seriously wrong with me.(Physically, I mean- he's gotten used to my mental issues over the years.)

I worry about the slightest physical thing. Sweet Center has a cough and I've driven him so crazy with the water and cough drops that he went to spend the night my sister so that he could get away from me. So, you can imagine all the diseases and issues I've imagined are wrong with my noggin. Hopefully, we'll know today what's going on.

Here's to good answers and positive solutions. If you are a praying person, please give me a shout out today. And if you aren't a praying person, please think good thoughts. I'll let you know what I find out.

No comments: