Monday, November 03, 2008

Ground Control to Major Joe the Biden...

We have a decision to make. I made mine several months ago and cast a ballot with it last weekend (tiny shivers, remember?)


Anyway, this lovely picture sums it up for me. I don't want pretty packaging and an empty shell. And yes, I'm aware that Obama's not running against Palin. But, he is running against the man who chose Palin. The woman didn't even make it through the election without being found guilty of an ethics violation! That's decision making I can't believe in.


On the other hand, we have this man:


The man who fought for equality and authored the 'Violence Against Women Act' and heads the Foreigh Relations Committee. Jeez, the man still makes it home on the Amtrak everynight to sleep next his lovely wife, Jill. Now, that's a decision I stand behind and cheer for.

No more hypocrisy.

I can't wait to tell my grandchildren I was a part of this election and why I made the choice I did for our times; for their future.

KNOW HOPE.

No comments: