Friday, September 22, 2006

Seriously?!?! (Grey's Anatomy-a random thoughtless posting)

He really said it! McDreamy totally told Meredith that he loved her and chose wrong when he chose to stay with Addison! Oh.My.God.

I'm a bit addicted to Grey's Anatomy. I Tivo'd the season finale b/c I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle the cliff hanger. I knew that I would have to watch it with the first episode of this season. So, I waited all summer and last night while my own McDreamy was out having drinks and a good time with coworkers, I bribed The Boys and got them to bed so that I could watch a little over 3 hours worth of Seattle Grace.

Is that like totally sad? In my defense, The Boys have been getting to bed late and I did only make them go to bed on time. Usually there is no On Time in our house. It just doesn't work that way when we are all running around trying to figure out where we are supposed to be at any given momemt. Anyway, they went to bed and I stayed up and watched and watched and yes, I even cried. Oh please don' t tell me that I am the only onewho feels this way. I mean, it will totally make me feel bad about this obsession, but nothing is totally getting me down today b/c he totally said it and now she gets to choose. Meredith gets the power back.

and. somehow, I've totally gotten my old high-school-valley-girl-speak back. I mean, seriously, that's a little too weird for me. I think I need a nap.

No comments: