Sunday, December 17, 2006

The finish line is in sight!

Almost have gift buying wrapped up! Hubba Hubba and I finally sat down last night and listed out item by item what we have purchased so far for each one of The Boys. Sadly, Sweet Center's pile is twice the size of Sir Toots. I just haven't come across as much stuff that I know he will really like. Good news is that we did some serious brain wracking and I think we have it covered.

But, you know what I found out yesterday? Toys R Us is actually open until 12 midnight. No wimpy 10pm for them. I laughed and asked Hubba Hubba who the hell would be at Toys R Us at midnite?

Oh yes, that would be me after our brainstorming session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toys r Us I get. But why in God's name does The Market need to be open until 11pm every night this week? Nobody needs ANYTHING from The Market that badly. Trust me, I know.
-Auntie Zeus