Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The most wonderful time of the year~

We sent our emails to Santa tonight. Yes, I know it's terribly sad that we send emails and not an actual letter. But this site is really cool and you get an immediate response back from Santa! His letter mentions the items you requested and even a personal story from him. The magic of programming is an awesome site to behold through the eyes of a child!

We checked The Boys against the Naughty and Nice list. Sweet Center scores a B+ and Sir Toots is currently carrying an A- (because he keeps his room cleaner he scored a bit better than his brother! :)) The good news is that they were both told that if they work really hard over 'the next 12 sleeps' then they would definitely make the Nice list! I was worried when we started because we ended up at some generic site that just randomly assigned you to one of the lists and Sir Toots didn't register on the Nice list. Fortunately he can't read and I was able to close the window before Sweet Center read the whole page to him. Sir Toots was unbelievably sad when he heard he wasn’t on the Nice list. I was not quite prepared for the wailing and gnashing of teeth that occurred, but I told him that it was a site run by bad elves and wasn’t officially sanctioned by the big guy. I will admit to using the lists to my advantage and convincing them to help me gather up all the trash! I told them it would help with their points in the last days before Christmas. I’ve never seen ‘em move so fast! We then found the best site and answered a few questions. Santa said he needed us to answer the questions so that he would know if The Boys were being honest with him since he already knew how they were behaving. Totally the most clever thing I’ve ever seen!

I've been a bit worried about Sweet Center because he's been asking round about questions about Santa and I really thought we were sunk this year. But, luckily I do believe that this site saved the innocence of the season for him. Sitting with a calm Sir Toots in my lap and Sweet Center reading his letter out loud with a glow on his face, I know it made me believe again.

www.emailsanta.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but Sir Toots does need to learn who Jesus is....you know..the reason for the season???