Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

So we're digging through the haul and I'm making sure that it's safe for The Boys to dive in and start chomping on the candy. No knives or blades to be found. I did, however, come across a pamphlet labeled "You are Special! Do you want to know why?" It's one of those ramdom spiritual guides set out to make a biblical impression on young children. Well, I do my own version of that and we do talk about God and the things that He does for us. I try to not be too preachy, but I do share my own personal faith with them. Anyway, I read the title out loud and Hubba Hubba says, "Well, this is Texas." Sir Toots looks at me and says, "I am Speshal. I already knew that."

Yes, Sir Toots, standing there in your Anakin outfit smelling of chocolate, you are definitely Speshal. I don't need a pamphlet to tell me why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you are all "speshal" to me...
Love all of you
Mom