Monday, January 22, 2007

February 4, 2007

GO COLTS!!! GO COLTS!!!
Look out Miami! The good ole' Colts are coming to take over the town! Look out Bears, you're tickets up and your quarterback will be exposed for the JV player that he is. :)

Now I just have to get Hubba Hubba moving on the hi def! I really need to see the look in Joseph Addai's eyes as he crosses the goal line!! Yes, we live in the city of America's Team, but we're really from Indianapolis and have hoped for this day for Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning for the last several years. Well, I should say that I just finally got Hubba Hubba on the football bandwagon this year. He was a freak last night when time ran out and we realized that Tom Brady wasn't going to make it happen for the Patriots. I don't believe he jumped that high when his children were born. :)


*** Some of you may recall that Miami is the city that ripped out our hearts last year during the NBA Finals- Please, dear God, let this be a sweet trip. *** I promise to let Sweet Center rewind every single Peyton Manning commercial that comes on without complaining, for at least 6 months, if we can watch THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS win the SUPER BOWL!!

1 comment:

Shell Bell said...

Ahhh, Miami, the city of broken hearts everywhere (at least in Dallas).... But we got it this year... GO MAVS. I got MAVS FEVER!!