Wednesday, January 24, 2007

That's the sound of 3 Boys exhaling....

The stress level in our house just dropped by about 20+ points because a decision has just finally been made and Mama's not doing 2 things at once anymore. I figure that puts us right above 'Normal' and somewhere below 'Crazy'.

That's right, boys and girls, I quit my job today. YEA!! I don't want to get into the specifics of what led me to this decision, but I do want to say that 2007 is going to be a good year for our family! No more relying on other people to decide what to pay me, now I work and then I get paid for what I produce. It's a big decision and one that we have been bouncing around for a few months. Hubba Hubba and I finally sat down this past weekend and punched in some numbers. It will work!~ and it will allow me to spend more time with The Boys.

I'm very excited! and I have to say a huge Thank You to Hubba Hubba for believing that I can do this! Or in his words, 'if I didn't believe you could do it then I never would have let you try'. :) That's faith! or something. But this should be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!
Randy

Anonymous said...

We are very happy for you, Matt and the boys. We can only imagine how difficult it must be to work at a stressful job outside the home with two growing children.
Aunt Kerry & Uncle Gene