Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wow- Hubba Hubba has a big head

oh, did I just write that? Damn, I meant to say he has big toes. I think it's the Bond in him. Anyway, I was just on my fabulous sister in law's site and she has the picture up of Hubba Hubba and I. His head looks huge next to mine! It's the same picture I have on this blog, but I never noticed the circumference ratio before. I look like this sweet petite thing and truly that's a stretch. There's no truth in advertising 'round these parts! Maybe that's why I like the picture. That or the fact that we are both looking in the same direction. :)
As for Hubba Hubba, I don't think he can take a bad picture. Never in 12 years have I seen that man look horrendous when the camera captures him. Damn! That's what ticks me off about him. He's very pretty. But, really I do like it.

And? He's lucky. I mean like super freakin' lucky. I like that, too because I get to be a beneficiary of his luckiness. Like when the company he was working for just shut down his department down one day. That sucker had a great new job within a week! A week, I tell you! That's not normal!

Plus! He really he can't find clothes that don't look good on him. That is so irritating! I can't find decent jeans to save my soul and he has like 4 pairs that actually do justice to his backside.

Anyway, I figure he's a good catch. Even with his big head.

***Yes, that's a blatant plug on my SILs site. It's very good and you should check it out. Although, I think we have the same readership. but, if not....check it out. It's fun and free.
And if you have come here from her site, please just know that the philosophy behind this blog is that there really isn't one. It's pretty random stuff that I put out here, but you are welcome to comment and share your own thoughts. I babble about The Boys, Hubba Hubba and other things that pertain to us. Perhaps you will enjoy peering into our life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, look at us-pluggin' each other's blogs! I wonder if our collective readership will now evolve to massive proportions. You know, like up to 10 from 5. We could be famous! They could call us The Blogging Sister-In-Laws. Oprah should be calling any minute now.
Now, regarding my brother and his not being able to take a bad picture: that just screams "Challenge!" to me. He's my brother, and I love him dearly, but I cannot allow a post such as yours to pass without asserting my sisterly right to deflate his swelled head. (And, you're right, his head IS big! It's kinda freaky.)