Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Special Contribution

Love this!

ImageChef.com - Create custom images

Hubba Hubba's sister created it in homage to our wedding march- The Star Wars Theme Song. No, not the Darth Vader song. This is the "real" theme song.

I look over at the man I've just promised to spend the rest of my life with and he's signaling to his buddies in the back of the chapel. I'm trying to figure out what's going on and as we're introduced as 'Mr. and Mrs. DeRusha' the freackin' Star Wars theme song comes on.

Now really, how could we not succeed after a beginning like that?

BTW, I believe the X is for 10 not because we're x rated or anything. But, if it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First pf all Happy Married life for you couple.i hope you will have a great beginning to our wedding.

God Bless you and have happy children

mrsderusha said...

Why thank you, Amber. Fortunately we do have happy children. Our wedding was many years ago and I'm just obsessing about the fact that it happened to be 10 and I still haven't had my dream party followed by my dream trip to Bora Bora. Baby steps, though.