Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I love about my new job:

13: No commute or spending all day in the car
12: I can go work out after The Boys are at school or on my midday break and no one cares
11: Being able to listen to The Ticket on the radio- funny sports channel that entertains and informs- all day (This is different then my New Year's resolution b/c this is funny stuff!)
10: Knowing that if I want to get paid, I have to work- this means that I get paid for what I accomplish, not just what some random computer program decides to dispense to me for my bonus.
9: Lunching with girlfriends whenever they have the time- my schedule no matter rules since I won't be on the other side of town when they are available.
8: Not wearing a suit! and the dry cleaning bill drops by half!
7: Being able to go to the grocery store in the middle of the day and thus not having to worry about crowds and yelling children
6: Walking to lunch in the other room
5: Knowing that I can pick up The Boys at 4pm and that my work day is done- if I want it to be
4: Petting Pep as I talk on the phone
3: Learning something new
2: It's not in healthcare!
1: The joy that comes from jumping off the cliff and knowing that it will only work if I work it!

No comments: