Thursday, January 18, 2007

in 48 short hours

I had to head out of town for business. Gone less then 48 hours (roughly) and we have trouble on The Boy Front. I got a call on my drive back today from Sweet Center's teacher. Still having problems with the school work. Discussion ensues and I learn that he has detention this afternoon. For pure laziness and not taking his time on actually completing the assignment in a readable manner. Nice, but not a new problem. We'll have a meeting with her tomorrow after school to discuss with Sweet Center how really and totally important it is to do a good job. Hopefully problem solved by this time tomorrow.

As for Sir Toots, I walk in the door and see a note on the counter that contains phrases such as, 'just thought you would like to know' and 'what can we do to fix this?' The killer phrase was, "He has lost his urge to please." This means what? He's four, for crying out loud. I have no idea how to fix this. And why now? Please tell me this is a phase. A phase that came up within the last 48 hours and will be gone within the next 48.

No comments: